The new mixtape is having your own app.
Want to stream your music, music videos, share photos and sell merchandise all in one app to your fans?
DRMz is the answer!
DRMz is a template for musicians to have their own platform instead of going through Youtube, SoundCloud, and any other platform.
My brother is an aspiring artist and it is difficult for him to get on Apple Music without an aggregator or someone that will do it for a fee. I wanted to help but didn’t know how to and one day I had the thought of making him his own app. At first, it was just an idea but as it stuck in my mind longer and longer I had to develop it.
As it has helped my brother J. Bangz, it will help you as well. Taking control of your releases and your brand is important as an independent artist.
GIVE YOUR BASE THE EXCLUSIVE CONTENT THAT THEY DESIRE.
- Music Player – users can like the song, add it to their favorites and you can add links to other platforms such as Apple Music and Spotify
- Music Videos – upload music videos straight the app
- Photos – post photos to share with your audience, and they will like, share and download
- Merchandise – you can sell merch straight from the app. Any apparel you sell at your shows or on your website, you can now sell in your app
- Appearances – If you are going to do any shows or appearances, you can list them in the app with the city, location and time for fans to see you.
- Future updates – Future updates will be free but they will include a social engagement area for your appearances. Allowing fans to like and comment. Also being able to sell tickets directly from the app as well.
CONTACT ME SO WE CAN BEGIN DEVELOPING YOUR APP TODAY.
Email us, and we’ll send the PDF info sheet with all the info you need.