***This is an unpaid position.
About this Job
We are currently looking for a Android Mobile Application Developer to join our growing team, who will be working with both other engineers and Product team on Android based applications. This position is highly focused on designing and building an engaging mobile experience for our customers. The ideal candidate is passionate about redefining content through innovation, unconventional thinking, and embracing fun!You will work closely with our CTO and CEO on the development and functionality of the mobile application. You will also be responsible for regular quality control and updates to the app.Requirements:
- Familiarity with Firebase
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams to define, design, and ship new features
- Design and build advanced applications for the Android
- 1 – 4 years experience in Android Application development (Java, Android SDK, XML, Android Studio).
- Hands on experience with Android studio & material design.
- Work on bug fixing and improving application performance
- Continuously discover, evaluate, and implement new technologies to maximize development efficiency
- Experience implementing UI/UX solutions
- Good organizational and project management skills
- Good communication skills
- Able to work remotely/independently
- Self-motivated, willing to learn new things quickly
- Demonstrated interest in working for small startup/teams
- software development: 1 year (Preferred)
- Android: 1 year (Required)
- java: 1 year (Preferred)
- App development: 1 year (Required)
- Kotlin: 1 year (Preferred)
- Fully Remote