*All internships are a 4-month commitment with the potential to lead to employment or contract work depending on performance.
Our Internship Program is designed to provide hands-on experience and real-world exposure.
This position is responsible for drafting mockups & providing them to the customer for approval, maintaining design files, and assisting customers with quotes & special projects. You will work directly with the owners, the senior designer, and customers to create new designs. This position requires proficient working knowledge of Adobe Illustrator & Photoshop, and other Adobe Creative Suite programs. Also Sketch as well.
- Maintain a professional appearance and demeanor that reflects the company’s commitment to quality, continuous improvement and respect for individuals
- Coordinate with Production Team to produce and prioritize jobs, and when necessary reorganize to meet deadline changes and updates
- Participate as a key player in the Production Team by supporting operations as needed
- Communicate effectively with the Owners, Senior Graphics Designer, Operations Manager, Production Manager, the sales team, and/or the production team, informing and updating them regularly to guarantee that both sales and customer objectives are met
- Meet daily with the management team and design team via virtual application
- Follow systems and procedures outlined in the company manuals
- Work on multiple projects at once, and consistently meet draft deadlines
- Communicate frequently with clients to update them on the progress of the project and to answer any questions they might have
- Work with new designers as needed to assist in training
- Other duties as requested
- Perform all graphic design job orders according to job ticket requirements
- Interface with the Outside Sales Representatives, the Customer Service Representatives, and the customer to understand job requirements and ensure all design work is approved prior to production
- Provide customers with proofs and see that proof deadlines are met, following up on proofs periodically throughout the week
- Maintain a clean and well-organized electronically filing system
- Receive and manipulate files electronically
- Adobe Creative Suite (Mac Only)
- Educated by CEO on building your own business if interested