*All internships are a 4-month commitment with the potential to lead to employment or contract work depending on performance.
We are currently seeking a Graphic Design Intern for the summer to join our amazing design team! The Graphic Design Intern will work alongside our in-house Design team, working on an array of design and promotion projects while obtaining hands-on experience in the field along with real-world projects to add to their portfolio.
This role is comprised of, but not limited to, the following duties:
- Design: Includes design and creation of advertisements, points of sale, signs, banners, website graphics, etc.
- Photography: Assist staff photographer during photo shoots.
- Production: Create vectors for the Marketing department.
- Events & Promotions: Work with the Marketing team to prepare and execute evening and weekend promotions in and around Boston and New England.
- Thorough knowledge of Adobe Creative Suite programs, with high competency in both Illustrator and Photoshop. An ideal candidate will be comfortable in designing both for print and web. (If you have a Mac Adobe Creative Suite can be provided)
HOURS: A minimum of 10 hours per week, Monday – Friday, between the hours of 9:00 a.m. and 5:30 p.m.; routine schedule preferred, some flexibility available. Some evening and weekend work required.
Role Specific Dispositions
- Skills in Sketch and/or Adobe Creative Suite
- Knowledge of typography and layout design
- Knowledge of social media marketing
- Experience with video production, web design, and photography are a plus!
|Job Category||Design, Marketing|