*All internships are a 4-month commitment with the potential to lead to employment or contract work depending on performance.
This role is part of the success of BCL’s revenue target attainment. The lead specialist is accountable to build a robust pipeline of qualified sales opportunities by validating and qualifying marketing generated leads and prospecting for new business opportunities.
This role will be learning and assisting in understanding prospects’ business needs and explaining the benefits of BCL’s services in order to generate further interest.
Principal Duties and Responsibilities:
- Hit or exceed your conversion and referral targets and maintain consistently strong performance
- Hit or exceed your customer engagement targets and activity metrics
- Quickly respond all inbound leads from our marketing efforts in order to provide excellent customer service and maximize conversion/win rate
- Assist in initiating communication and nurturing prospects via telephone, email, social media, etc.
- Build and cultivate prospect relationships in order to move opportunities through the sales funnel
- Transfer qualified leads to the appropriate Sales Specialist for follow-up with the goal of closing deals
- Accurately document all customer interactions, follow up activity and buying decisions in Excel
- Actively engage in the coaching process, partnering well with managers and individuals on your teams to share ideas and learn from each other
- Actively partner with your sales and marketing team members to consistently create new sales campaigns that will generate new, highly qualified sales opportunities that convert to revenue.
What we promise you
- Ample learning opportunities;
- Rewarding compensation packages;
- and a fun work environment
|Job Category||Communication, Marketing|