*All internships are a 4-month commitment with the potential to lead to employment or contract work depending on performance.
As a Photographer, you will be in charge of photographing our clients and/or their products for their websites. This entails working with a team of up to 4+ photographers, shooting off-figure hard and soft goods to meet our current standards. This photographer will be relied on to create compelling and detail oriented imagery without compromising form, styling, presentation while also meeting strict deadlines.
Principal Duties and Responsibilities:
- Work with our Senior photographer.
- Execute extremely high standards of photography using a variety of lighting techniques, ensuring proper exposure, color, and composition.
- Use photoshop to retouch, color correct, before sending off for on-white editing.
- Ensure all products are prepped for photography prior to shooting.
- Share responsibility for proper care, upkeep, and maintenance of the equipment & supplies.
- Maintains quality results by paying close attention to detail, be critical of own work before giving project deliverables, always strive to improve and ask questions as often as needed.
- Open to feedback.
- Attend meetings and perform a variety of other duties as needed.
- Keen interest in photography of people and products
- Macbook with Adobe Creative Suite (Adobe will be provided if you don’t have it currently)
- Background with DSLR cameras & iPhone Portrait Mode
- Comprehensive knowledge of Photoshop (i.e. silhouetting, creating shadows, blending, filters, masks, etc.)
- Knowledge of all photographic formats and files.
- Retouch and edit images, with high attention to detail, quality, and consistency.
- Strong organizational and time management skills
- Ability to prioritize to hit deadlines and work under pressure
- Great written and oral communication skills
- Problem-solving & Critical thinking in a fast-paced environment