*All internships are a 4-month commitment with the potential to lead to employment or contract work depending on performance.
We are looking for an Intern with an understanding of the SEO world, including Google Maps, and social media. You should be someone who can work both independently or on a team and has a drive to constantly learn and stay up-to-date with the latest SEO and social media best practices. From content creation to link building and SEO, our intern will work toward developing a portfolio while learning about the various industries we are involved in.
- An understanding of SEO industry standards, and willingness to learn industry best practices. This includes the ability to analyze data from search engines & Google Analytics and make recommendations to clients to help them naturally climb the ranks.
- Some interpersonal skills, being able to listen to a client’s needs & identify solutions and new opportunities.
- Organizational and communication skills, including the ability to manage multiple projects and meet deadlines.
- At least one year’s experience with Google Analytics required – experience with Google Tag Manager, Google Data Studio, or Google Ads a plus
- An overall passion for Digital Marketing/SEO, including a desire to keep up with SEO trends.
- Support hotel’s social media effort and create content for platforms like Instagram, Pinterest, LinkedIn, Twitter and Facebook
- Assist in creation of email marketing campaigns
- Participate in marketing meetings with branded and independent hotels
- Post event listings and vacation packages
- Link building and networking
- Minimum high school education or equivalent
|Job Category||Coding, Copywriting, Marketing|