***This is an unpaid position.
Blu’s Creative Lab is seeking a Videography intern to join our team. The right candidate will report to the Creative Director and assist with production, editing, and other tasks.
We are searching for an intern interested in significantly developing their videography skills and gaining exposure to real-world applications video production.
We are a rapidly growing Web/App Development Company located in Dorchester, MA. We have a wide range of clients and projects and are looking for someone to grow with the company.
If you are interested in the position, please send a resume. We look forward to hearing from you.
- Assist in the development, production, and shoot original and promotional video segments designed for social media platforms Optimize videos for specific platforms, and for mobile apps
- Brainstorming and creating storyboards/basic concept explanations
- Take ownership and manage projects with a predefined creative vision through careful planning and execution of video shoots and video editing
- Stay ahead of the curve on ever-changing social media platforms and best practices
- Must have own laptop with knowledge of Final Cut Pro (Optional)
- Must be located within the Boston area
- Must have reliable transportation.
*Huge plus if you have your own video camera/equipment.
*If you have a MacBook then Final Cut Pro can be provided
– Must have their own laptop
– Basic knowledge of video editing
– Deadline driven
– Exceptional time-management skills and ability to prioritize
– Loves being involved in every aspect of video production
– Strong technical knowledge and problem-solving skills
– Works well with a team
|Benefits||Meals during shoots, Transportation costs on shoot days|
|Minimum Education||High School Diploma/GED|